top of page

Enrol Your Child


This is a provisional enrolment form based on the following information being provided to the school

  • A copy of the eligibility document for your child. This can be either:

    •      NZ birth certificate or NZ passport (if NZ citizen)

    •      Australian passport (if Australian citizen) or

    •      NZ residency permit or NZ student visa/permit and Parental work permit (if the child is not a NZ citizen).

    • Immunisation certificate

    • A copy of any Court Order Documents (if applicable)

We look forward to meeting with you soon.


659 Rangiuru Road

Te Puke


07) 573 7035



  • Facebook
bottom of page